Squarespace Website Design
I believe designing a website is akin to creating a window with a unique view into you and your work — a place for you to settle in, get comfortable and be totally you while you connect with your people, your audience, and your work. I want to work with you to create a home for your work, your ideas and your customers and create a website that’s as unique as you are.
My web design services include:
- Website design questionnaire
- Custom site design on Squarespace
- Links to all your social media accounts
- Stock photo search
- Your images optimized for the internet
- Newsletter form linked to your Mailchimp account
- Regular support while your site is being created
- Responsive design for mobile, pad and desktop
- 20% discount on your first annual fee to Squarespace (if you're new to Squarespace)
- Domain name connection
- Domain forwarding if your domain is hosted outside Squarespace
- 30-minute post-launch wrap up call
- Tutorials for you to maintain your website once I hand it over to you
6 Page Website — starts at $1000
This is my package price for a website that includes up to 6 pages. Remember the old phrase “my eyes were bigger than my stomach?” Well it can apply to websites too. When it comes to design, I believe in elegance, clarity and simplicity, and sometimes more is . . . well, it’s just more, and often we can tell your story with a lighter internet footprint.
If you’re looking for a lovely website solution and want to keep your plan clean and straightforward, this might be the best solution for you!
The Whole Shebang — Up to 10 Pages starts at $2000
If you need a site that goes a little deeper, to tell the world who you are and what you’re offering, this is your next step up.
One and Done — starts at $350
Sometimes, one page can say it all, and Squarespace offers a number of different choices for creating a simple, elegant and functional website for someone who needs minimal coverage. Your one page site can include basic services and offerings, as well as supporting video, audio, some info about you and your work, and space for links to your social media homes.
You can also think about using the One Page site as an announcement for your forthcoming and more robust site, or for a stand alone project, an event or a call to action that you’d like to keep separate from your main site.
Additional Page Design— $150 per page
And, if you find that you do need more pages to tell your story and engage your audience, we can add on to those 5 pages. I offer a flat rate of $150 per page for each additional page over the 5 included in my main package.